Each week, Sports Spectrum staff writers Aaron May, Bryce Johnson, Stephen Copeland, Managing Editor Brett Honeycutt and Vice President of U.S. Sports Ryan DiNunzio will make their NFL picks. Email your weekly picks to email@example.com and compete against our staff for a chance to win SS prizes.
- The race for second place got interesting with Brett, Bryce and Aaron all posting a 7-6 record in Week 5 and Stephen climbing out of last place with a 10-3 record this week.
- Ryan continued to gradually pull ahead, posting another stellar winning record (9-4) in Week 5.
- Perhaps the biggest question is this: Will Bryce ever pick against the Panthers?
Week 5 Aaron Brett Bryce Stephen Ryan
Saints/Panthers Saints Saints
Panthers Saints Saints
Eagles/Bills Bills Bills
Eagles Bills Bills
Jags Bengals Jags Bengals
Giants Giants Giants Giants Giants
Titans Steelers Steelers Titans
Texans Texans Raiders Raiders Texans
Colts Colts Colts Chiefs Colts
Cardinals Cardinals Vikings Vikings Vikings
Bucs 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
Chargers/Broncos Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers
Jets Patriots Jets Patriots Patriots
Packers/Falcons Packers Packers
Falcons Packers Packers
Bears/Lions Lions Lions Lions
1. Ryan (9-4 in Week 5, 57-20 overall)
2. Brett (7-6 in Week 5, 51-26 overall)
3. Steve (10-3 in Week 5, 49-28 overall)
3. Bryce (7-6 in Week 5, 49-28 overall)
5. Aaron (7-6 in Week 5, 48-29 overall)
Readers, email your weekly picks to firstname.lastname@example.org before the first game of the week. The overall winner from each week (competing against our staff) will receive a gift from Sports Spectrum magazine.