Each week, Sports Spectrum staff writers Aaron May, Bryce Johnson, Stephen Copeland, Managing Editor Brett Honeycutt and Vice President of U.S. Sports Ryan DiNunzio will make their NFL picks. Email your weekly picks to firstname.lastname@example.org and compete against our staff for a chance to win SS prizes.
- Every staff member missed the Chiefs/Raiders game and the Ravens/Jags game.
- Bryce bounced back after a couple rough weeks and recorded a 10-3 record in Week 7, the best on staff.
- Steve has climbed from last place to second in the last month.
- Every staff member picked the Broncos over the Dolphins. No surprise there. Tebow is our boy. Unfortunately, we didn’t have the same success picking SS cover boy Carson Palmer’s Raiders. We all missed that one.
Week 7 Aaron Brett Bryce Stephen Ryan
Colts/Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints
Seahawks/Browns Browns Browns Browns
Lions Falcons Falcons Lions Lions
Titans Titans Texans Texans Texans
Broncos/Dolphins Broncos Broncos Broncos Broncos Broncos
Chargers Chargers Jets Jets Chargers
Bucs Bucs Bears Bears Bucs
Redskins/Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers
Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
Steelers/Cardinals Steelers Steelers
Cardinals Steelers Steelers
Rams/Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys
Packers/Vikings Packers Packers Packers Packers Packers
Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
1. Ryan (9-4 in Week 7, 75-28 overall)
2. Steve (9-4 in Week 7, 68-35 overall)
3. Brett (8-5 in Week 7, 68-35 overall)
4. Bryce (10-3 in Week 7, 67-36 overall)
5. Aaron (7-6 in Week 7, 65-38 overall)
Readers, email your weekly picks to email@example.com before the first game of the week. The overall winner from each week (competing against our staff) will receive a gift from Sports Spectrum magazine.