Each week, Sports Spectrum staff writers Aaron May, Bryce Johnson, Stephen Copeland, Managing Editor Brett Honeycutt and Vice President of U.S. Sports Ryan DiNunzio will make their NFL picks. Email your weekly picks to firstname.lastname@example.org and compete against our staff for a chance to win SS prizes.
- Bryce was the only one that picked the Ravens, and Steve was the only one to pick the Bears.
- Everyone missed the Dolphins/Chiefs game and the Giants/Patriots game.
- Aaron staggered in with a 5-9 record. Steve led with a 10-4 record for the week.
Week 9 Aaron Brett Bryce Stephen Ryan
Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
Hawks/Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys
Saints Saints Saints Saints
Redskins 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
Bills Bills Jets Jets Bills
Browns Texans Texans Browns Texans
Falcons/Colts Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons
Titans Titans Bengals Bengals Titans
Raiders Broncos Raiders Broncos Broncos
Pats Pats Pats Pats Pats
Chargers Packers Packers Packers
Rams/Cardinals Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Cardinals Cardinals
Steelers Steelers Ravens Steelers Steelers
Eagles Eagles Eagles Bears Eagles
1. Ryan (8-6 in Week 9, 92-38 overall)
2. Steve (10-4 in Week 9, 85-45 overall)
3. Brett (7-7 in Week 9, 84-46 overall)
4. Bryce (9-5 in Week 9, 83-47 overall)
5. Aaron (5-9 in Week 9, 77-53 overall)
Readers, email your weekly picks to email@example.com before the first game of the week. The overall winner from each week (competing against our staff) will receive a gift from Sports Spectrum magazine.