1. Green Bay Packers - Despite a little scare from the Bucs, the Packers win again. They will have to establish the running game in the next few weeks though.
2. San Francisco 49ers - I’m very excited to see the Harbaugh brothers coach against each other on Thanksgiving. How will Alex Smith handle the Ravens defense?
3. Baltimore Ravens - I think I rank the Ravens higher than most people, but they have enough strong pieces to be considered a top team in my eyes.
4. New England Patriots - Their tight end, Rob Gronkowski, continues to steal the headlines for a team that’s improving.
5. Detroit Lions - They have shown they can score and they have shown they can shut people down. Now they need to do both consistently during the same game.