1. Green Bay Packers- If they want to go undefeated, they will. 2. Baltimore Ravens- Joe Flacco and the Ravens got a much-needed confidence boost by completing their sweep against the Steelers. 3. San Francisco 49ers- We may not know the names of the players that score their touchdowns, but the 49ers keep winning. 4. New York Jets- They were humbled with their slow start to the season. But they appear to have things back on track. 5. New York Giants- They don’t always look pretty when they win, but that’s all they seem to do. 6. Detroit Lions- I’m curious to see how their running game looks the rest of the year. Will Jahvid Best get back on the field? 7. Pittsburgh Steelers- The regular season is always important, but the playoffs are more important. That’s when we will find out what the Steelers are all about. 8. New Read More
1. Green Bay Packers- Aaron Rodgers puts on a show every week. It’s not unrealistic to wonder if they can go undefeated.
2. Detroit Lions- They probably should have held on to the lead against the 49ers, but one loss may be beneficial for them. They were starting to get a lot of attention, and this loss can be a mini wake up call.
3. New Orleans Saints- Drew Brees has been such a clutch quarterback in New Orleans, but he was the opposite of that down the stretch against the Bucs. No need to panic, but it was surprising.
4. Buffalo Bills- Ryan Fitzpatrick took the blame for the loss to the Giants… Continue reading →
1. Green Bay Packers- The Packers aren’t blowing teams out by any means, but they will soon. We’ve only seen a hint of their dominance.
2. Detroit Lions- In a nationally televised game, the Lions proved to the entire country that they’re the real deal and that they’re here to stay. Sure, the Bears aren’t an elite team, but the Lions took care of them and showcased their well-roundedness on both sides of the ball.
3. New Orleans Saints- They had a tight game against the Panthers, but the Saints can count on Drew Brees to get the job done. Jimmy Graham is becoming a top tight end as well… Continue reading →
1. Green Bay Packers- I continue to count on them and they continue to deliver. There might be a different star each week (Finley this week), but as long as Aaron Rodgers is back there…they are the team to beat.
2. Detroit Lions- Even when they struggle early, they find a way to win. They can score quick and often when they have to. I know they have more wins than some teams I have ranked higher and that’s because I’m being cautiously optimistic.
3. Buffalo Bills- They can now be taken seriously after beating the Patriots. They are a really fun team to watch and cheer for. Their team really seems to be on the same page. I loved seeing the Bills pull this out after another great comeback. How can you not like this team? Continue reading →
Who is the top NFL team? Each week here on SportsSpectrum.com, we will take a look at the NFL landscape and rank all of the teams. For the preseason, the defending NFL champions from Green Bay get the top spot…Continue reading →
Sports Spectrum magazine seeks to highlight Christian athletes of all sports and levels to help motivate, encourage
and inspire people in their faith through the exciting and challenging world of sports.