1. Green Bay Packers- If they want to go undefeated, they will. 2. Baltimore Ravens- Joe Flacco and the Ravens got a much-needed confidence boost by completing their sweep against the Steelers. 3. San Francisco 49ers- We may not know the names of the players that score their touchdowns, but the 49ers keep winning. 4. New York Jets- They were humbled with their slow start to the season. But they appear to have things back on track. 5. New York Giants- They don’t always look pretty when they win, but that’s all they seem to do. 6. Detroit Lions- I’m curious to see how their running game looks the rest of the year. Will Jahvid Best get back on the field? 7. Pittsburgh Steelers- The regular season is always important, but the playoffs are more important. That’s when we will find out what the Steelers are all about. 8. New Read More
Join host Bryce Johnson and Sports Spectrum staff writer Aaron May for Sports Spectrum Magazine’s podcast called “SPORTS YAPP.” Today on the show, they yapped about all the close games in the NFL on Sunday, LSU beating Bama, and discussed Palmer, Hillis, and Tebow. Click here to listen.
Last Wednesday, Bryce talked to ESPN’s NBA expert, Chris Broussard. Chris talks about his life, his career, his faith, LeBron James, his relationship with Skip Bayless, and a little Christian hip-hop. Click here to listen…Continue reading →
Join host Bryce Johnson and Sports Spectrum staff writer Aaron May for Sports Spectrum Magazine’s podcast called “SPORTS YAPP.” Wednesday, Bryce talked to ESPN’s NBA expert, Chris Broussard. Chris talks about his life, his career, his faith, LeBron James, his relationship with Skip Bayless, and a little Christian hip-hop.
In today’s episode we yapp about Peyton Manning, Tebow mocking, the upcoming NFL weekend, LSU and Alabama, and run another “Tap Drill.” Continue reading →
1. Tim Tebow and the Broncos had a terrible game, but it doesn’t mean he should be benched already. He moves to 1-1 on the season and he needs to improve obviously. The Lions have a really tough defense and they dominated, but give Tebow time. The Broncos also need to understand the lack of weapons that he has to work with and yes, I’m a Tebow apologist.
2. The Baltimore Ravens are the worst great team right now. They lost to the Jaguars on Monday Night football and then struggled all day against the Cardinals to barely escape with the win. I think they are really great when they want to be, but they fall asleep too often… Continue reading →
Most Impressive Performance: Ahmad Bradshaw had three rushing touchdowns and over 100 yards rushing against Buffalo. The goal line carries usually go to Brandon Jacobs, but since he was out on Sunday, Bradshaw was the beneficiary, and so was your fantasy team if you own him.
Pleasant surprise: It’s amazing that anyone kicks or punts to Devin Hester. When the ball is in his hands, he’s one of the most dangerous players on the field. On Sunday night he had two touchdowns, one receiving and one returning, to go along with 91 receiving yards. I doubt many fantasy owners started him, but if you did you were rewarded big time… Continue reading →
1. Green Bay Packers- Aaron Rodgers puts on a show every week. It’s not unrealistic to wonder if they can go undefeated.
2. Detroit Lions- They probably should have held on to the lead against the 49ers, but one loss may be beneficial for them. They were starting to get a lot of attention, and this loss can be a mini wake up call.
3. New Orleans Saints- Drew Brees has been such a clutch quarterback in New Orleans, but he was the opposite of that down the stretch against the Bucs. No need to panic, but it was surprising.
4. Buffalo Bills- Ryan Fitzpatrick took the blame for the loss to the Giants… Continue reading →
1. Green Bay Packers- The Packers aren’t blowing teams out by any means, but they will soon. We’ve only seen a hint of their dominance.
2. Detroit Lions- In a nationally televised game, the Lions proved to the entire country that they’re the real deal and that they’re here to stay. Sure, the Bears aren’t an elite team, but the Lions took care of them and showcased their well-roundedness on both sides of the ball.
3. New Orleans Saints- They had a tight game against the Panthers, but the Saints can count on Drew Brees to get the job done. Jimmy Graham is becoming a top tight end as well… Continue reading →
Sports Spectrum magazine seeks to highlight Christian athletes of all sports and levels to help motivate, encourage
and inspire people in their faith through the exciting and challenging world of sports.